Wanted Top Casting for a Jennings Star Brand

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted Top Casting for a Jennings Star Brand

Postby dsimon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:57 am

I am looking for a new top casting for a jennings star brand.
Any one have one or know where I might get one?

thanks

Dave
star brand.jpg
dsimon
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Wanted Top Casting for a Jennings Star Brand

Postby nvmos2 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 pm

There's a guy down near New Orleans that has been restoring slots for a long time and claims to have the world's largest supply of Mills and Jennings parts.
I've never met him or tried to buy anything from him and don't think he's on this forum.
You can contact him through Flebay; his user ID there is papahog.
nvmos2
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 am
Location: SE Virginia

Re: Wanted Top Casting for a Jennings Star Brand

Postby oldslotman » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 pm

nvmos2 wrote:There's a guy down near New Orleans that has been restoring slots for a long time and claims to have the world's largest supply of Mills and Jennings parts.
I've never met him or tried to buy anything from him and don't think he's on this forum.
You can contact him through Flebay; his user ID there is papahog.

I believe this is his website:http://www.coinopantiques.com/showroom.html
oldslotman
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Location: Bellevue, Nebraska


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest