Wizard Clock parts needed

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wizard Clock parts needed

Postby Jackpot » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:06 pm

I need a clock gear for my Wizard clock, does anyone have a parts machine or a clock mechanism assy., for one of these they might want to sell?
Thanks!
Rodger
http://www.coinslots.com
Jackpot7@q.com
Attachments
wizard Clock.jpg
I Buy-sell-trade coin op's. I also have some later model slot parts. There are piles of manuals at:
http://coinslots.com/page21.html
Jackpot
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Shoreline Washington

Re: Wizard Clock parts needed

Postby nvmos2 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:30 am

If the gear is for clock mech, no problem.
If gear is for token part of mech, could be a little hard to find.

At any rate, I've got a clock guy who restored my Wizard; trustworthy and good work.
He's restored other Wizards and occasionally sells them on flebay.
Seems like most clock guys are not familiar with the Wizard mech.

My guy is not on this forum;
I've gone South for the holidays and don't have his info with me;
If you don't find what you need,
contact me toward end of January for his contact info.

Jim
nvmos2
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 am
Location: SE Virginia

Re: Wizard Clock parts needed

Postby Jackpot » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:11 am

Hi Jim,

Thank You for responding to this! Sorry it took a bit for me to respond but I had to get a hold of my clock guy to see what this clock gear I need, is called. He told me it is the Center Wheel, which has a pressed on gear that is for the hour wheel and the minute gear slides over the center shaft. When you set these clocks you have to set them by manually moving the hour hand, and this turns a shaft that is pressed into this center wheel but the shaft will turn in the gear as you manually move the hour hand, to allow the hour hand to be moved. Well my center wheel or gear is cracked where the shaft is pressed into it, so now the hands on the clock will not move as the clock ticks away the hours, it easily slips now instead of moving with the clocks movement. So, I need a replacement center wheel. It would be really great if your clock guy can help me out on this, maybe he has this part that I need?
Thank You again for responding to my quest for help on this one.

Jackpot =D> =D> :lol: =D> =D>
I Buy-sell-trade coin op's. I also have some later model slot parts. There are piles of manuals at:
http://coinslots.com/page21.html
Jackpot
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Shoreline Washington

Re: Wizard Clock parts needed

Postby altort » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:20 am

The clock was made by The Waterbury Clock Company and the movement was modified by the Loheide Progressive Mfg. Co., without the coin mechanism, would have been sold under the model Dixon.
The gear that you need your clock guy should be able to find by looking for parts for The Waterbury Clock Company, the coin mech parts are the parts that are hard to find.
altort
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Ma.


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron