Wanted: Mills dime escalator

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted: Mills dime escalator

Postby subsailortrainman » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Hey all! I'm in South Carolina, so I am looking for a 10 cent mills hi top escalator to install in a gumball machine I am making. :roll:
Please let me know if anyone has a spare for sale.
Thanks!!!
Dave :-D
subsailortrainman
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Re: Wanted: Mills dime escalator

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:32 am

WHaaaaaaaaaaat???????????? Now that's interesting! Please post pix for all to see, when completed.
User avatar
SLOT DYNASTY
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am
Location: S.F. Bay Area & San Mateo County, California


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests