Groechen "Wings"

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Groechen "Wings"

Postby RastusB3 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:10 pm

I am looking for the front marquee plates for the Groechen "wings" trade stimulator.
If you have one or both or know where I can get information on them please contact me, thanks
Attachments
Groetchen - Wings #02.jpg
RastusB3
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Re: Groechen "Wings"

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Wed May 07, 2014 5:15 pm

RastusB3 wrote:I am looking for the front marquee plates for the Groechen "wings" trade stimulator.
If you have one or both or know where I can get information on them please contact me, thanks


If you are referring to the award card, I have repro's of both styles, (with & w/o the frame).
Black card, w/white lettering - $5.00 ppd. PM me if interested, and I can send you a catalog.
User avatar
SLOT DYNASTY
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am
Location: S.F. Bay Area & San Mateo County, California


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest