Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout card

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout card

Postby Daddyfrank7660 » Thu May 15, 2014 7:39 am

Hi' I'm I need of a Buckly Puritan Baby Vendor. cigarette style payout front card. I have tried looking all over the net sence I purchased this machine. I have found the other style w/fortune telling. But I have not even seen one for the cigarette strips. Every machine I have found on several sites, are all of the fortune style. If any one can help please let me know. Also if you know something about this machine please feel free to inform me. I'm beging to think this machine is not supost to have this style strips in it. But I have not been in to these machines long enough to know. Below I have also added a picture of the machine I am needing it for.

Thank in advance
Frank
Attachments
image.jpg
Daddyfrank7660
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm
Location: Cumberland, VA

Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Thu May 15, 2014 10:18 am

SLOT DYNASTY will have the proper paper for this machine, as well as correct paper for many other machines.
User avatar
Midcoast Vintage
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: South Beloit, Il

Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Postby Daddyfrank7660 » Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi. Thanks for the info. I just joined not long ago. Is there a way to contact a individual on here on do you just post the same as this . But ask for the person.

Thank frank
Daddyfrank7660
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm
Location: Cumberland, VA

Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Postby cpdretired » Thu May 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Daddyfrank7660 wrote:Hi. Thanks for the info. I just joined not long ago. Is there a way to contact a individual on here on do you just post the same as this . But ask for the person.

Thank frank

Frank I sent you a private message to contact me via email. I have Bil's complete list of strips & award cards.
Ron
cpdretired
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:28 am

Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Postby Daddyfrank7660 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi. Thanks Ron. I sent my info to the email address that I received. I'm sorry but I'm still figuring out the co-op site.. But I'm learning it slowly but surely.

Sincerely
Frank
Daddyfrank7660
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm
Location: Cumberland, VA

Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Postby cpdretired » Fri May 16, 2014 6:22 am

Check your email.
cpdretired
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:28 am

Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Postby Daddyfrank7660 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:54 am

Thank you. Going to look now. Thanks for you time & help!

Frank
Daddyfrank7660
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm
Location: Cumberland, VA

Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat May 17, 2014 1:41 am

Frank:
My friend Ron has said that he sent you a copy of my catalog, but unfortunately, I do not have the award card you need at this time.
Most of the "Puritan Baby Vendor" machines came with fruit strips & card, therefore I don't get much call for the cigarette card. Your
machine has original strips, and should be kept that way, unless they are really bad in the areas that I can't see in your pix. Right now,
you have two options. 1) Replace your strips with fruit symbol style, and matching card, or 2) Wait awhile til I do the cigarette card, as
I have an original, but it needs some touch-up work before it can be printed.
Any future correspondence regarding your machines, should be sent to my regular e-mail address, as they will get answered much sooner.
Just click on the e-mail logo in the Forum, rather than the PM logo.
Bill
User avatar
SLOT DYNASTY
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am
Location: S.F. Bay Area & San Mateo County, California

Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Postby cpdretired » Sat May 17, 2014 6:25 am

Daddyfrank7660 wrote:Thank you. Going to look now. Thanks for you time & help!

Frank


Frank I sent you another contact that my have your award card.
Ron
cpdretired
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:28 am

Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Postby Daddyfrank7660 » Sat May 17, 2014 7:23 am

Thanks Ron. I sent you a reply meassage back. Let me know if you did not get it.i took it that it was your personal email address.


Thanks
Frank
Daddyfrank7660
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm
Location: Cumberland, VA

Next

Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest