Hi' I'm looking for a lock for this Puritan trade stimulator. Picture below. I know it takes the type that goes on with 4 screws. But all the ones that I can find to purchase on eBay, that look to be the correct ones. Listings always say they are for a mills slot machine. I have asked others that have same machine as mine to send me a picture of there's on the inside. but when they send me a picture of there inside of the back door it's always different from mine. So I don't know if there was many different types put on these same machines or what. Also the hole in my door seens to be a little over sized & a slight oval chapped. I'm new to these machines as I have said in the past. If someone knows about these door lock please let me know. I have not read anywhere that mills had any thing to do with the machine in question.
Thanks
Frank
